Endowment fund for human biomechanics
The endowment fund was founded by the CTU in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Czechoslovak Society of Biomechanics in 1999.
Address: Technická 4, 166 07 Prague 6
Mission of the endowment fund is support of:
- projects of basic research of biomechanics;
- practical training experience for students, teachers and experts at our and foreign workplaces;
- participation of the experts in the field of biomechanics in the national and international conferences;
- increase in foreknowledge and education of the experts in the field of biomechanics;
- publication activity of research workers.
The endowment fund announces annually competition for young scientists and students under the age of 35 years for doctoral thesis that brings progress in biomechanics, entitled:
"Prize of prof. Valenta a prof. Čihák"
The winner receives a reward of 40 000,- CZK.
- age under 35
- doctoral thesis focused on biomechanics
Each competitor has to send by the deadline to the address of endowment fund:
- two copy of the work
- curriculum vitae
- publication list